FCA Wrestling Board Member (on board since 2011)
Sales Professional for Lifetouch NSS, Inc.
WHY FCA WRESTLING?
“FCA Wrestling’s ministry allows me to serve Christ in a sport I truly love. It allows me to be a part of a ministry that helps develop young men and women and coaches in their faith walks. Being a part of this ministry in this sport shows God’s goodness in allowing me to see His hand at work—not only in the U.S.—but now throughout the world.”
- Retired in 2020 as Sales Professional for Lifetouch NSS, Inc. celebrating a 36+ year career in the school photography industry
- Inducted into the Herff Jones, Inc. Sales Hall of Fame in 2007
- Graduated from Winona State University in 1978 with a degree in Elementary Education
- Coached wrestling in Southwest Minnesota for five years before moving to the Twin Cities, where he officiated for 15 years at the high school level
- Helped start the University of Minnesota Wrestling Booster Club and was president of its first 11 years
- Met his wife Debra at Winona State and married in 1978; have three amazing daughters—Annie, Lauren, and Gretchen—and two adorable granddaughters, Emily and Isabelle